Kenshi is a bit too playful despite a somewhat tragic past few years. She is the kind of person to always be looking for a game, all things are a game, including combat. At least to her, she holds back a lot while playing games, generally not using her powers unless she finds it absolutely necessary. While being in possession of multiple kekkei genkai, and an avid user of swordplay, she isn't very serious, and usually toys with her opponents before even letting them think she's done with them.
Being a fun-lover, when she finds a game she wants to play, she'll play it. She is extremely childish, usually even treating them as equals or like toys. She has this aura of comic relief when trying to play a game, usually completing feats thought impossible, such as climbing that one tree... in the time it takes one to explain how impossible it is to climb. Aside from this, she often does other child-like things, chewing on stuff, bouncing. When she's serious, rare as it may be, it is a truly scary thing. Serious, she is the definition of serious, nothing can distract her, sometimes, nothing can stop her, games are stopped, and her full power is unleashed.
Being a "host" for the DNA collected by Erlang Shen she has great skill and abilities at her disposal, but is unable to use them due to each canceling out one another. Locked within her lies the DNA of several great ninja as well as their abilities and knowledge. Due to the forced method used in combining the different DNA together each ability will sometimes randomly activate. Over the year how brother and sister have been able to stop them from activating.
Despite not being able to use most of the ability locked within her, she dose have the ability to give one or more to others. In order to do this she removes on of the blood crystals from her body. After removing the crystal if it is a kekkei geknai it changes into a small three-dimensional octagon. If it is a dōjutsu it takes the form of a small sphere. After a week the object begins to glow the recipient then focuses their chakra into the object. This cause it to crack giving the recipient a new ability. Doing this causes great strain on her body.
- (When fighting a Wood Release user) "I hate trees!!....They are big, wooden, and worst of all, don't move. I really don't like them, they are for people who are cheaters in games. People who hide behind them, and throw items are little cheaters!"
- (When waiting) "Any time that I'm not actually doing anything I considers it a waste time wasting time is boring"
- If Kenshi had a Databook page, it would say:
- Kenshi's hobbies are dancing, playing games, and fighting.
- Kenshi's favorites foods are Candy, Ice Cream, and Cake. Her least favorites are Onions, soup, and carrots.
- Kenshi dislikes reading, trees or anything wood (no fun), and Wasting time.
- Kenshi's favorite word is "Play" (果たす, Hatasui)