- Name: Thick Hide Technique
- Other names: Thick Hide Jutsu
- Element: None
- Rank: B
- Range: Self
- Type: Defensive
- Field: Combat
- Classification: Ninjutsu
- Weakness: Cutting wind, weight, balance
- Requirements: Very fatty sumo-like diet
- Chakra Used: None
- Hand Seals: None
- Appears: Kaikinisshoku: Total Solar Eclipse
- Users: Tei Satomi
This Jutsu, brought upon by a diet with enough fatty foods to make one as large as a sumo wrestler, protects the user with a protective hide that is always active.
- The thick, cushiony hide is aple to repel blunt damage such as punches and kicks.
- The hide is able to repel blades.
- Insulation grants the user protection from fire.
- The fat takes properties of rubber, making user immune to lightning Jutsu.
- Pressurized water jets are cushioned.
- Fat makes the user float on water, as fat is naturally bouyant.
- Weight makes user immune to gusts of wind.
However, the state has its weaknesses. The user of this Jutsu is extremely heavy and has a poor sense of balance. An earth Jutsu can knock the user over, rendering them unable to get up for quite a while. Wind-based blades are able to cut through the fat, but only a ninja that is aligned with wind can turn wind into blades. The user is also not immune to the Gentle Fist strikes of the Hyuuga clan. A Hyuuga Clan member can easily shoot bursts of chakra into the user to damage their internal organs.
(Jutsu created by User:Cyberweasel89, but is welcome to be used by others)