- Name- Two Tailed Style: Rest in Fire (Nibi Kata: Ikoikaji)
- Type- Fire
- Hand Seals- Dog, Bird, Snake, Dragon, Bird
- Users- Rikudou Sennin, Pain (presumed), Keigai Honrui
A powerful Fire jutsu created by Rikudou Sennin, which was originally used to hold back and calm the Nibi. It involves releasing a sooth calming flare in the wielders palm. The user will then place their palm onto the targets head. This will cause sleepiness and drowziness followed by a serene outlook. This technqiue can also be used to calm the demons which was a major part of Rikudou Sennin's job.
- This technique is said to have been used directly after the seperation of the tailed beast. It calmed them down and let be sealed.
- This was the origins of some powerful techniques like Rasengan, due to the focus of chakra in the palm.