So, I recommend that we restrict NF to the following 5 rules, and these will become permanent rules.
- 1. Godmodding is strictly prohibited. However, one must understand that Godmodding applies solely on RP USE, not on simple notice. In addition, for the accusation of godmodding to be confirmed, atleast 5 users must second this (3 being admins, 2 being regular users).
- 2. Canon Characters, while allowed to be used in RP, must be able to fit into the story of the user, without changing the timeline introduced in Kishimoto's series. Doing this more than twice (three strikes, you're out) will result in being stripped of your right to use canon characters in your fan stories.
- 3. Crossovers (for those who don't know what that is, basically is bringing other works into the Naruto universe) will not be permitted, whatsoever. That means no Zanpakuto or Lightsabers in Naruto. Also, despite many people thinking "changing names" makes it ok to crossover, will not fly as an excuse. If your work is accused of being a crossover, a jury of three random admins will consult eachother to see if the article must be either deleted, reformed, or is not needed to change.
- 4. Copying other works, especially by those made by fellow users on NF, is also strictly prohibited. As stated in rule 3, changing the name is not a valid excuse for copying. Same rules apply, as 3 admins will judge the article to be deleted, reformed, or does not require changes.
- 5. NF is a community of ideas, and not simply a single RP site for a mainstream canon. While partner RP's are encouraged, and there are no limits as to how many people work with you, it is expected that we try to encourage veterans to reach out to newer users. Furthermore, if you wish to work alone, or with another person, you may create a village leader roster, Bijuu hosts, and even a timeline that fits with your story and yours alone. This, in short, means that users are allowed to design their own "Naruto Universe" that can follow its own story, and doesn't conflict with the stories of other users. Demanding someone to change their story because it conflicts with yours will be considered harrassment, and will be dealt with punishment.
If everyone agrees to these simple 5 rules, please say "ay" in your next post below.