NOTE: Someone may intervene in this article, but, with my permission!
Rise of the Vermillion Dragon is an arc in which five chosen characters were put in a mark. Millions of years ago, the Vermillion Dragon was a Red Star, known as a God. This dragon was used to save the Wicked Gods, known as the Earthbound Immortal down to the Earth where it was sealed. The five people were then part of this as they're dragons were part of sealing as well, making them known as the five dragon endorsers, a.k.a. Signers. The dragon was then sent away to the stars, but, a new threat had came...
- Birth of the Dragon, Two Dragon Endorsers Evinced!
- Third Dragon Endorsers, The Forced Tournament Begins
- Fourth Dragon Endorsers, Mystery of the Fifth
- The Semi-Finals: The Four Group Together
- The Two Unbroken Friends: Hanatte vs. Taiyou
- The Quintessence Bond: Ryuka vs. Otonami
- Vermilion Dragon Revealed: Ryuka vs. Otonami Pt. 2
- Truth Behind the Dragon
- The Dark Endorsers, Earthbound Immortals Revived
- Konoha in Danger: Otonami vs. Raito
- Threat in Kusagakure: Taiyou vs. Larson
- Life Battle: Hanatte vs. Rakka
- Liberator Star Dragon: Otonami vs. Raito
- Fifth Dragon Mark: Ranei vs. Ireta
- Liberator Demon Dragon: Ryuka vs. Seamus
- It's Too Late, Battle for the World: Otonami, Ryuka, and Ranei vs. Seijika
- The Battle Rages On! Liberator Dragons vs. Earthbound Immortals
- Aftermath: Bonds Strengthen